About This Course
ITIL certification is an entry level ITIL certification; it is a widely recognized service management exam. IT Organizations always requires professionals who can deliver quality IT service management to reduce cost and increase productivity. This exam will test the knowledge of ITIL lifecycle phases, on how the ITIL phases are linked and the best practices involved in improving the service management of IT organization.
This course is designed as a complete reference to ITIL v3 Foundation. The video series will teach everything you need to know to pass one of the best IT service management exams i.e. ITIL v3 Foundation. It will cover the basic knowledge on ITIL lifecycle beginning with the foundation knowledge and then moving on to the lifecycle phases from service strategy to service design, service transition to service operation and finally continual service improvement. This course will help you in providing the best service management to your organization.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Students will learn about ITIL life cycles with the real-world demonstration
- How ITIL v3 framework is applied in IT enterprise.
- A complete reference on how to take and pass ITIL V3 examination.
- Best practices involved in service management.
This course will provide a certificate of completion with 116 supplement resource, one article, full lifetime access and 8.5 hours of video.
Requirements for this course:
There are no pre provisos for taking this course, anybody can take this course. Generally, ITIL V3 certification is taken by two types of student, an experienced IT professional and a student who is preparing for the entrance in IT world. This course will fulfill both the type of requirements
- ITIL v3 foundation certification is an entry-level certification which examines awareness of elements concepts on ITIL lifecycle.
- There is a total of 40 multiple choice questions (MCQs) asked in the exam.
- You will get 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- The passing score of the exam is 26 out of 40 (65% passing marks)
- This exam is closed book exam, meaning you will not be allowed to bring notes and notebook in the exam; everything has to be from memory.
Audience to target:
- IT – Professionals or student who wants to get knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Individual who want to improve the service management in your organization.
- Professionals who want to understand the IT service management followed in their organization.
The ITIL v3 foundation is very popular entry-level IT service management certification. The course is well designed and explains the fundamental and various stages of ITIL lifecycles and service management. The course has sufficient resource to pass the certification even for those who are yet to have an experience in IT industry.
- Software engineer
- Support engineer
- System Engineer
- IT Manager
- Help desk analyst
The average salary for completing this certification is approximately ,879 per annum for Help Desk Analyst to ,475 per annum for IT Manager.
- The ITIL v3 foundation course is very helpful and provides depth knowledge of ITIL life cycles and knowledge of service management. After going for this course I found it to be very relevant and well-organized for everyone who wants to do this certification course.
- I am a software engineer and had a keen desire to expertise my knowledge in ITIL foundation, I was not able to decide which course to choose for this certification, and meanwhile, I found this course. Trust me, it is just fabulous and has made me fully satisfied with the training they provided on ITIL certification.
- When I have started this course I was sure about its quality but after completing this I must say it is one the best course on ITIL v3 Foundation and recommend this to all the candidates who want to enhance their knowledge and grow the career. It covers all the important aspects of ITIL v3 foundation with excellent course content.
- After completing this course I found it to worth doing because it helped me a lot to reshape my career. By learning the service management now I am in the better position in my organization. So, I am thankful to the instructor who provided me the best guidance throughout the training. I have successfully completed my certification exam on my first attempt.
- This course provides detailed knowledge of ITIL v3 foundation with quality training and content. Anyone who is interested in learning ITIL v3 foundation can do this course. This is the best course available in the market.
- I am a help desk engineer; this course gave a boost in my career to achieve a position of support analyst. The instructor is highly knowledgeable in the service management field and I have already recommended to my colleagues. The way he taught in this video with a real-life example is really fantastic and I give 5 of 5 to the instructor.
- I was introduced to this certification by my project manager as it was in my goals. This course helped me in clearing the certification in the very first attempt. The course is very detailed and covers all aspect ITIL foundation and aspects of service management.
- I was joining a new software company as a project engineer, I was introduced to this course by my friend and it helped me in a great way. I was able to get the knowledge of the service management which I could co-relate from my experience. This course helped me in knowing all the ITIL fundamentals and not to mention I have cleared the certification in the first attempt. This is a really great course and I recommend this anyone who is looking forward to a good career in their IT organization.